The DDoS Radar®
Make Legacy DDoS Mitigation Work
What our customers are saying about us
"As a Global e-payment platform service availability is critical to our success! MazeBolt's DDoS Radar dramatically reduced our DDoS Gap and perfectly complements our existing DDoS mitigation systems going well beyond traditional DDoS penetration testing. The DDoS Radar provides real time visibility of our DDoS vulnerabilities, allowing us to optimize our DDoS Risk and mitigate DDoS Attacks in a timely manner which was not previously possible. I strongly recommend MazeBolt's DDoS Radar to any company that needs to ensure 24/7 availability"
Cheef Security Officer
Features of DDoS Radar®
- Reduces DDoS risks to under 2%
- Covers entire network (and not just a few IP addresses) to automatically simulate DDoS attacks.
- Bridges gap between DDoS Mitigation and Network Configurations changed over a period of time. It brings visibility into complete network.
- Only product that doesn't need maintenance time to test DDoS mitigation.
- DDoS Radar® works well with any DDoS mitigation posture (CPE, Scrubbing or Hybrid)
Through decades of experience and relentless research MazeBolt offers DDoS Radar® and DDoS BaseLine testing.
MazeBolt's DDoS Radar® in the only product that advances your DDoS mitigation solution by bringing visibility into the DDoS mitigation gap real-time 24x7 and without disruption.
MazeBolt's De facto BaseLine DDoS Testing is a traditional DDoS Testing platform that is widely used by NASDAQ listed and fortune 500 companies.
Because Results Matter
MazeBolt is the only company that can optimize your risk of downtime or service disruption due to DDoS attacks to 2% and under.
MazeBolt does not align with any DDoS mitigation vendor and is one of the only truly DDoS independent vendors.